Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Welcome to Hatte's World

 Hi!  My name is Hatte and this is my new blog.  I am starting this blog because I want to be a journalist.  I want to write about fashion, plays, movies, and my life.  I am a 21-year-old, independent woman with Down Syndrome and this blog will help me fulfill my dreams.  

It is now summer 2021, and I just finished my first year at Bethel University in the BUILD program.  Now that I am home for summer, I am looking forward to spending time with my mom playing board games, baking, knitting, exploring new walking trails, and kayaking. I am also trying to get a summer job so that I have more to do and more to write about.

I am excited to share my world with you and get to know you all better too.  

Peace and Love
Hatte


2 comments:

  1. Hi Hatte! Maybe you should bake me something! Ha ha. Let me know if you get a summer job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kayla! Mom and I made brownies the other day. You can come and get one. We miss you!

    ReplyDelete

OCEAN

ONE UPON A THE TIME ... THERE'S WAS A WOMAN   WHO REALLY NEEDED THE BEACH  IT WAS ME. MY LOVER OF THE OCEAN DRAWN TO THE SEA  SEEKS THE ...